• Web
  • Music Chart
  • Wednesday, December 1, 2010

    Etta James - At Last

    Download Etta James - At Last

    Review Song
    • Artis : Etta James
    • Title : At Last
    • Album : -
    • Genre : -


    Lyrics

    Etta James - At Last

    Atlast
    My love has come along
    My lonely days are over
    And life is like a song

    Oh yeah yeah, at last
    The skies above are blue
    My heart was wrapped up in clover
    The night i looked at you

    And i found a dream that I could speak to
    A dream that I can call my own
    I found a thrill to press my cheek to
    A thrill that i have never known

    Oh yeah yeah, and you smile, you smile
    Oh, and then the spell was cast
    And there we are in heaven
    For you are mine at last


    Find more: Click here
    Hot News

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    MP3 Clips

    Voting Chart

    Vote your Favorite New Song to enter the chart & become number one on chart in Music Chart. Just fill the form and write (song and singers you want to vote) on the vote column then send vote. Or you can download as much as possible your favorite new song. Your vote and your download will be accumulated and used as a reference on the chart each week.
    *
    *
    *
    *

    *
    contact form faq verification image
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...