• Web
  • Music Chart
  • Friday, December 10, 2010

    Adam Sandler - Grow Old With You

    Download Adam Sandler - Grow Old With You

    Review Song


    Adam Sandler  - Grow Old With You Lyrics

    Grow old with you


    Performed by adam sandler
    On the wedding singer soundtrack

    Contributed by jbrai

    Billy idol (speaking): good afternoon everyone. we’re flying at 26,000 feet,
    Moving
    Up to thirty thousand feet, and then we’ve got clear skies
    All the way to las vegas, and right now we’re bringin you some in-flight
    Entertainment. one of our first-class passengers would like to sing you a song
    Inspired by one of our coach passenger, and since we let our first-class
    Passengers do pretty much whatever they want, here he is.

    Robbie hart (singing):
    I wanna make you smile whenever you’re sad
    Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
    All I wanna do is grow old with you

    I’ll get your medicine when your tummy aches
    Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
    Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you

    I’ll miss you
    I’ll kiss you
    Give you my coat when you are cold

    I’ll need you
    I’ll feed you
    Even let ya hold the remote control

    So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
    Put you to bed if you’ve had too much to drink
    I could be the man who grows old with you
    I wanna grow old with you

    Find more : Click here
    Hot News

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    MP3 Clips

    Voting Chart

    Vote your Favorite New Song to enter the chart & become number one on chart in Music Chart. Just fill the form and write (song and singers you want to vote) on the vote column then send vote. Or you can download as much as possible your favorite new song. Your vote and your download will be accumulated and used as a reference on the chart each week.
    *
    *
    *
    *

    *
    contact form faq verification image
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...