• Web
  • Music Chart
  • Friday, November 26, 2010

    Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

    Download Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

    Review Song
    • Artist : Eric Clapton
    • Title : Wonderful Tonight
    • Album : -
    • Genre : -



    Lyrics

    Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight

    It's late in the evening; she's wondering what clothes to wear.
    She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair.
    And then she asks me, "Do I look all right?"
    And I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight."

    We go to a party and everyone turns to see
    This beautiful lady that's walking around with me.
    And then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?"
    And I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight."

    I feel wonderful because I see
    The love light in your eyes.
    And the wonder of it all
    Is that you just don't realize how much I love you.

    It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head,
    So I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed.
    And then I tell her, as I turn out the light,
    I say, "My darling, you were wonderful tonight.
    Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight."


    Find more : Click Here

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    MP3 Clips

    Voting Chart

    Vote your Favorite New Song to enter the chart & become number one on chart in Music Chart. Just fill the form and write (song and singers you want to vote) on the vote column then send vote. Or you can download as much as possible your favorite new song. Your vote and your download will be accumulated and used as a reference on the chart each week.
    *
    *
    *
    *

    *
    contact form faq verification image
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...